Iklan

Effect of quarantine on Michael V, Paolo and Pancho’s perception of role of father in family

Angel Cruz
Sunday, June 21, 2020
Last Updated 2020-06-21T16:43:16Z
masukkan script iklan disini

Because of all the free time they have now, celebrity fathers Michael V and Paolo Contis and soon-to-be father Pancho Magno have found themselves learning new skills and embarking on home improvement projects. "I had to build and upgrade my ministudio. It's a work in progress. I figured I'm going to work from home most of the time and I can't shortchange my clients be it for advertisements, or for my social media audience," Michael V told the Inquirer. "The Covid-19 pandemic further defined the business part of 'show business' for me," added the actor-director, who has been producing YouTube content more frequently while in quarantine. Paolo, one of Michael V's costars in th...

Keep on reading: Effect of quarantine on Michael V, Paolo and Pancho’s perception of role of father in family

from INQUIRER.net
iklan
Komentar
komentar yang tampil sepenuhnya tanggung jawab komentator seperti yang diatur UU ITE
  • Stars Rally to Beat Predators in Winter Classic at Cotton Bowl

1 comment: